Nursing Aide, Interim Caregiver Service (WP)
- Must have minimum Diploma in Nursing OR Diploma in Midwifery with valid nursing licence OR ITE Skill Cert in Health Care
- Must be able to read, write and speak simple English, because will need to write daily report.
- Must have relevant nursing experience, overseas experience is accepted.
- Must know how to use Google map and willing to travel around Singapore.
- Must be willing to do all duties, including cleaning of house / toilet or work overtime if requested by employer, because might need to help out other programs if needed.
- Must be independent, responsible and self-disciplined.
- Candidate MUST NOT have Tuberculosis (TB), cancer and other serious disease before.
- Willing to do all general cleaning duties, basic care and nursing care duties.
- Must be flexible, not calculative, and OK to work night shifts (if required)
- Must be physically strong to support elderly and sick patients.
- Must not have visible tattoo on hands and etc.
–Client care duties as follow:
- Assist patient in personal hygiene including: –
Bathing and/or assisted bathing for the client who is too ill to take a bath in the bathroom or for the bedridden or handicapped client; changing of clothes, undergarments, continence aids and any soiled sheets; brushing of teeth and cleaning of dentures; toileting and other elimination need; Incontinence and ambulation care.
- Lift and re-position bed-bound patients 2 hourly and conduct elimination rounds for non-ambulant patient
- Perform simple wound dressing and bandaging (dry wound)
- Feeding and assisting with oral and/or nasogastric tube feeding
- Assist in the administration of medications and medication reminders.
- Provide companionship by organising mentally stimulating activities and recreational activities.
- Perform simple physical maintenance exercises.
- Escort for a medical appointment
- Attend to client needs and relay his/her request to the caregivers or Care Coordinators in charge.
- Monitor and record vital signs. Report should there be any abnormalities.
- Document the details of the service rendered in the system.
- Assist in Vital Signs Monitoring and charting (Blood Pressure, Temperature, Heart Rate, Respiratory Rate, Oxygen Saturation & Pain)
–Light housekeeping duties as follow:
- Identify and rectify basic home hazards to prevent falls/ slips e.g. wet floors, and untidy walkways that prevent easy manoeuvre.
- Ensure the elderly’s passageway (bedroom, living room, toilet) is dry and clean by sweeping and mopping.
- Ensure cleanliness of the cooking area and utensils after the preparation and serving of meals.
- To ensure that the kitchen stove and table are cleaned after cooking by Nursing Aides.
- To wash the plates and pots after meals/ use if cooking is done by Nursing Aides.
- If the washing machine is available, wash the elderly’s clothes and hang them dry indoor.
- Infection Control
- Exercise standard precaution and hand hygiene when in contact with patients and the environment or surrounding.
- Educate patients and relatives on infection control practice.
- Higher care tasks such as.
- Assistance with a nebuliser (with normal saline)
- Applying of cold compress.
- Care of Urinary Catheter and draining system (including changing).
- Assist in Blood Glucose Monitoring and charting.
- Assisting in Modified Diet (Thickened fluids, blended diet or prescribed by speech therapist).
- Simple Wound dressing (Stages 1 to 2).
- Stoma Care.
- Oral Suctioning.
- Assist ICS Care Coordinator in handling enquires and feedback from the referral sources and clients from home care services.
- Liaise and work closely with care team members and family members as well as any external partners involved with regard to the client’s care needs.
- Perform other care duties as assigned by the Operations Manager/Nurse Manager.
- Ensure timely documentation on the home visit.
- Basic salary: $840 – $950/month (depends on working experience).
- Working hours and days: Day shift: 8am to 8pm / Night shift: 8pm to 8am (1 rest day a week can be any day of the week. follow schedule).
- Housing allowance : $530 / month.
- Transport allowance: EZ-Link will be provided.
- Night shift allowance: $15/night.
- Food: Not Provided.
လိုင်စင်မရှိတဲ့အေးဂျင့်အတုအလိမ်အညာ ရန်မှ ကင်းဝေးစေပါမယ်။
MOM လိုင်စင်ရ တရားဝင်အလုပ်အကိုင်ရှာဖွေရေး အေဂျင်စီ
WhatsApp +65 88997390 မှာ အလုပ်လျှောက်ပါ။
(အလုပ်ကိစ္စအတွက် ကာယကံရှင်ကိုယ်တိုင်ကျွန်တော့် WhatsApp ကိုလာဆက်သွယ်ပေးပါနော်။